Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Dog Has A White Ball In The Mouth

blessings friends

Lord, my relationships are very different from what I'd like to be. Help me become the kind of friend you want others were for me. Assist me to invest my time on people that you know that I need in my life. I ask you to choose my friends for me.
Give me wisdom to discover when trying to resolve my differences with people and when I go away and leave it. Give me a heart in tune with the needs of the people I love. Forgive me when I make friends with anyone who is near me. I want to develop closer relations, ordered and blessed by you, in which we can encourage and edify one another to get the best out of ourselves for you. You are the truest friend I can have. Allow me to experience relationships that are maintained at the level of royalty determined by you.
In Jesus' name, amen.
with love, Your Princess
, who longs to be a good friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment