Sunday, March 6, 2011

Diablo 2 Visual Color Problem

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR IPHONE AND QUSTODIAN

You've read very well. Now you can make money with your iPhone, only to receive non-intrusive messages on your iphone, the application Qustodian.

good thing is they pay to reach 10 €, and I can assure you it works for me today has been my first payment of qustodian. And some have been 10 euros, in about 3 months. Of course this can be accelerated if you have many friends qustodian, so now I have told you the secret, you can enlist below (I think it works for your ipod touch):

Únete a Qustodian

EDIT: This is the second time fee of 10 Euros. Happened does not reach 3 months of the first time I cashed, so it's not bad, and that I have only 3 active members. If you get enough members may be charged each month perfectly, but I have known many people who have iphone, so if you join by clicking on the image of Qustodian help me gain much more.

THANKS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment