Thursday, July 8, 2010

Florida Gators And Bar Mitzvah Decorations

eager to trot: (I could not wrong wrong wrong!


Hi all today I had a day or so with the exercise ... I'm a little sad because I could not get jog on the running track and I was just busy, badly and why were the 8 pm then returned later and were still training ..
Well today, Thursday I made the following:
20 minutes of weights.
A video of abdominal 8minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InoJOkmdptM&feature=related average 1 hour and walked 20kilometros street bike. More
some squats and pushups.
3 liters of water. Arto
exercise was the same, but I wanted to jog I had prepared to give everything today I got a sweater heat (to sweat more and mesh low) ... I hope to do it tomorrow or Saturday if or if!

My training plan for the next few days:
intend Friday:
50min 14km's bicycle or go jogging but the athletics track.
+ crunches, pushups.

intend Saturday:
10vueltas jogging track athletics (hope I can do 12 laps or more)
fun I hope to do a circuit of exercise that day on the athletics track as it is Saturday and no one will (hopefully) go very late type 7pm to 10pm.
+ abs, pushups, squats and park machines, all the exercise I CAN DO ON SATURDAY TRAINING TO DIE!
And if you'll give me the strength typical street bike 12kms 45min. That day will not come out
engages in the sport as 100% on Saturday!

Sunday:
45min 12km bike's
+ Abdominal curls arms, squats and park machines.

Wish me luck really, I'm motivated again to the sport I have to get burn fat and lose weight! Hopefully this training will be me in the streets and parks, but I will be forced to go to a gym I need someone to push me to train 100%, which is motivating me, WE ARE PUEDEEEEEEEE!


PS: I recommend this BLOG: http://aerobicystep.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment