Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Unemployment Insurance Fired

exerted Journal this week from Monday to Sunday! 1


On Monday I made the following exercise: 10minutes
bicycle path running track since I
3 laps jogging track, stretching, then 200 sit-ups, 30 push-ups (2series of 15), without rest again now I have 2 turns to the tracks, stretching, 30 push-ups (2series of 15) of arms, 150 crunches, I have one last turn trotting track 45 pushups (3 sets of 15), 50abdominales, 10 squats, stretching ... and done after a 13km bike 45minutes's most exercise machines in the park for the arms. On Monday I 2hours total outdoor exercise without stopping at any time, without Descartes super intense, sweat ends all THAT DAY WAS GREAT. Trot
2.4 km 6 laps of track (each lap is 400 meters) 13km bike's

abdominal Total: 400.
Total Push-ups 75. Squat
total exercise machine 10 + park.

Tuesday: rain all day I could not work out, besides I'm sore after all the exercise on Monday, I only made a few crunches and pushups.

Wednesday (edit) completed:
20minutes exercise bike (I get tired much more than street bike, today was raining to go walking, so do static estuevq q)
Abs: 750 (3Series of 200abs, + a series of 150)
weights for at least 25minutes. (Different forms)

Push-ups 30 Squats: 30
GOOD DAY EXERCISE! Wish me luck


WITH MY TRAINING OF THESE DAYS, I hope we can do that can be from Wednesday to Sunday to train with it all! I look forward
Thursday and Saturday, Hopefully this is a cow loose and do my training I set out this week, at least I went well on Monday.

inspiration:

0 comments:

Post a Comment