Saturday, January 17, 2009

High Protein Causes Tear Stains




say many things as summarized in a brief formula: I agree with you!

say, take you, that is, you know, I know who you are. I know your qualities and defects. Be who you are. Took some time with you and after assaying all in the balance, I decided that despite your possible defects, but still smaller than your abilities, you choose among other possibilities.

say, take you, ie do not know who you are. So I have no pretensions. I spend my life with a complaint from the lips so you're not: if you had what your brother, if you were like most of our friends ....

I accept you as you are. I'm in love with you. I know that I can help you improve yourself and improve, and I know which aspects will be as difficult to change because they are habits that have made life, or because it is part of your education or because it is your character.

accept yourself is to accept your personal history, ie, your past, your present and your future. What may come. So many things in our lives can change. Change

people and circumstances change. Today you are this person. Tomorrow, you yourself, by the blows of life, can be someone else. The beatings are taking their toll on us, but when we agree, we do even with those bumps and bruises of life on the other hand we must do better.

changed physically. He is no longer the strong and robust young man you knew, but a man possibly unhealthy. And she was a beautiful woman, thin, delicate ... after twenty years of marriage, four children and normal diseases that have been scratching their original beauty, no longer has those features, perhaps, that you fell in love, but has broken through a new beauty, larger, since you accepted that you agree. This

accepted: with past, present and future. Change so much and we get more beauty but feel you need to know.

Consider that when we buy a glass table, we accept it as is, new and flawless, but we also accept that it can be scratched in the future. We could not buy anything if we were looking for a fool-proof material, simply does not exist.

changed not only physically but also psychologically: change our character, our way of reacting, our patience. If over the years we have been losing some qualities that graced us before: sympathy, optimism, fairness ... no reason to end a love. Love goes to there. Change

our tastes, our hobbies, our dreams, our skills. It is desirable that in life did not experience any change in us, but this is simply not reality.

I accept you, is going to sea with you, in the same boat. Remar you be shipwrecked with you if necessary, not to escape with a lifeguard, not least with the lifeguard! Is shared hopes, projects, fighting the same storms and enjoy together the dawn and sunset, sea.

I accept you, to make you happy. I promise that this will be my project. Try to reduce you want to its simplest expression, and you will see how much of that basically we have only this: I want to make you happy. That is true love.

many boyfriends say I love you I love you, and express many feelings. And what does it mean? Empty words when they're good and full happiness of others. How many girls married young and not thinking pacer someone happy, but who would make them happy! And therefore enter marriage with a selfish vision of happiness. Experience tells us that when we really are looking the other's happiness, the consequence-not necessarily immediately is your own happiness.

addition, the loved one look the same, so that love and the pursuit of happiness of others will be reciprocated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment