Thursday, January 15, 2009

Miniature Schnauzer Won't Eat

Change to change the world

Bayac
The Sufi says about himself:

a youth I was a revolutionary and my prayer was to say to God: "Lord, give me strength to change the world."

As I became an adult and I realized that I had spent half his life without being able to switch to a single soul, I transformed my prayer and began to say: "Lord, grant me the grace to transform those who enter contact me, if only my family and friends with that I am satisfied. "

Now I'm old and I have days I have begun to realize how stupid I was. My only prayer is:" Lord, grant me the grace to change myself " .

If I had prayed in this way from the beginning would not have wasted my life.

EVERYONE THINKS OF CHANGING TO MANKIND. Almost no one thinks of changing ITSELF.

Anthony de Mello
Taken their book "Song Bird"

0 comments:

Post a Comment