Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wa Law On Elder Exploitation



When a partner ceases to love and decides to leave, there is someone who feels a great sorrow, that feels the weight loss differently. This person is the one that still loves, he can not understand or that he can understand what happens, I do not understand or suddenly refuses to take his life, his sorrow, and draw the match.

's when we began to realize that sometimes we can not have everything we want, and that life, or the world was not as we imagine. We dream of a life together, always feeling loved and loving, to end our life with the loved one, and thus one dream one day we wake to this reality: I do not love us. We are filled with unanswered questions: Why? When? Amar

involves taking that risk, they really love suffer. Before the loss must try to develop bereavement, and gradually achieve separation of what is gone. Unless we learn to let go, if we let go, if the attachment is stronger than us and we stayed there tied, glued to those dreams, those fantasies, those illusions, the pain will grow endlessly and every day our sorrow, and our suffering will be the fellow travelers of a route to depression, lack of incentive, lack of life. Cuesta

drop what we love, it hurts to feel that we are not loved, but the pain we grow and mature and if we learn to let go we are leaving behind a part of our history and we started to open to different, unknown. Letting go, that's the key. It is not easy, not simple: It hurts ...

The normal experience of a loss has to do precisely with dueling encouraged to live with the pain and suffering allowed part of the road. I say no pain and suffering, because suffering is resigned to become lovingly attached to the penalty. I want to open your hand and let go of what today is gone, what is now no longer works, which today is not for me, today is not mine. I do not want to hold you, do not want you to stay with me because I did not let you go.

I do not want to do anything to stay beyond what you want. As I leave the door open, I know you're here me because you want to stay, because if you want to go, and you would have gone ... "

Jorge Bucay
Argentine Writer and psychologist

0 comments:

Post a Comment