Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fmla And Disability In Colorado

cold


Hi after my first post after I had become ill on the computer.

I followed all the days training, so great ... it's amazing how good it feels after exercising, I love to end all sore after your workout, feel that pain motivates me to increase every day over the year.
As the previous entry point to the sport is addictive, it's like a drug I can not stop hahaha.

My workout today: bicycle 45minutes
12kilometros app. After nose where I wanted to go out for a jog, I ran 5km 4kilometros app for 20minutes in park and one mile on the sand of the beach (being too tired).
Then I made some exercises in the park:
150 crunches 2 sets of 100 and another of 50.
3 sets of 15 pushups, totaling 45.
2 sets of 15 squats at the bank.

I need to improve the fitness very well the cardio.

Now as I said very sore, but happy waiting for tomorrow to go training again.
Remember that the only way to lose weight is getting plenty of exercise and eating healthy.

Good night and have a good day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment