Monday, May 24, 2010

Halal Restaurant Chinese Leeds

?



I have vigorexia?? Today a friend of mine has made the comment that estoi thinner, I said "if I a lot of sports lately ", she said" you vigorexia? I always see you working out "... I just jaja me rei she continued with the topic "'re right, they always obsessed with exercise. " . I've really been to in after that comment, I wonder does anything wrong ever do exercise and try to lead a healthy life? That's be sick? If so, then I am a serious ill, vigorexica as they want to tell me lol The best thing there is to sports daily, is as healthy as it is, I'd rather be a vigorexica to be a morbidly obese fat does not move a finger.
I leave the question princesses made: it has something wrong with exercising almost every day? And eating healthily?? I can not find anything wrong, I hope their views in this regard.

Well about my day, relatively good :
time I made a bicycle (holding a cold that makes here in Chile, q reaches the bones) were 14km app. I've done 20 minutes of exercise weights, 100 crunches and a workout video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2VNtMv_1Oo
wanted to jog after (for q q see how motivated he was) but I did not get twins, yesterday made an exercise routine at home in many sentidillas, pushups and weight (approx 30 minutes) and it rained all weekend, I could not go out jogging or biking or morning wake up ... well I hope to do my jogging (q I have today) and bicycling.
q I q I will sign on the gym, winter and all and started to be very cold to go out and play sports, aunq now well sheltered I manage, I'm looking to enter the gym and seriously. Well
princesses who have a good day.
I'm going to rest I'm dead tired to wake up with all batteries and positive energy for a full malana sports! It is true I am addicted to exercise, is that something's wrong? haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment