Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What Would Happen If You Have Sti

vs training



2days today after doing no exercise I'm back to training, I felt so bad these days, from Sunday who do not exercise much study had Monday and Tuesday, did not give me time ...

quite cold these days to go out and train, but I is winning the urge to exercise, well, they won lol noticed fewer people on the streets jogging or playing sports, by a better side gives me less embarrassed .

Today I made an app 14kms bike time, I sweated a lot, I do not exercise equipment in the park had just busy people poque : (.
Once I get home I thought about jogging, but it gave me strength, so I started doing sit-ups I did 3 sets of 150 and another 2 sets of 100 and 50, the pain is felt in the abdomen ( rich q) in total were 600 abdominal, I've also done a bit of weight to tone arms and some push-ups, I'm going to do some squats.
feel great to train ... well, in the food
:
Breakfast: water.
Lunch: chicken breast with rice and yogurt Light.
Dinner: Atum with avocado, yogurt Light.
One liter of water in total on the day.
princesses
Well I encourage all to exercise and healthy eating.
And make Too much exercise as usual!

0 comments:

Post a Comment